Thursday, August 8, 2019

BEWARE NOT TO LOVE THE BROAD WAY!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


BEWARE NOT TO LOVE THE BROAD WAY!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
In the night, towards the dawn of Thursday 8th of August, 2019. The Lord revealed something to me in a dream of which the Spirit of the Lord has laid it in my heart to let you know that you may be very careful to be upright before God in this last generation that you may make heaven.
MANY LOVE TO REJECT THE BITTER TRUTHS!
After I studied my bible, prayed and slept last night. The Lord revealed something to me while I slept and I saw a godly woman who was truly faithful in serving God. She was with so so many gospel tracts in her hands just like the exact type which the Lord has helped me to do. I could see her zeal for God and even her appearance was holy. She was not like many who used to appear holy but inwardly are filthy but she was both holy outwardly and inwardly. I was helped by the spirit of the Lord to know this. So as she came to many people with the true gospel of salvation and with the tracts on her hands. Majority which were mostly youths did not receive her message because it was not what they like. They preferred sugar coated message and not the bitter truth.
THE BROAD WAY/NARROW WAY.
So as this happened. By the Spirit of God. I was made to see a scene of the narrow way and the broad way in the spiritual realm. I saw that that woman who was zealously serving God in holiness and faithfulness was actually walking in the narrow way in the spirit and many people who kept rejecting the gospel of Jesus Christ including those who were rejecting the truth that woman was preaching were actually walking in the broad way in the spirit of which many that I saw were youth all because they loved sugar coated messages that would not rebuke their sins, secret sins and worldliness but prefers to reject the bitter truth of holiness. So what I saw shocked me. I saw that the broad way in the spirit as it was revealed to me was full of fire at the end and around and yet the people did not know that they are in destruction and heading to eternal destruction but they thought it was the best road for them to ever follow. Oh it breaks my heart that I saw many people following it and then I was made to see the narrow way in the spirit and I saw few people and I also saw that godly woman on the narrow way and there are many obstacles on the narrow way of which if she is not steadfast, she would have been discouraged, though the woman was walking slow on the narrow way yet she kept moving and striving to get to the end of the road. Many parts of the narrow road seems impossible for her to cross but with God all things were possible that is why no one can make heaven without Jesus Christ. The end of the narrow way was beautiful and still yet I saw very few people and it was not easy for them as they kept pressing forward to the end of the narrow way.
SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM PERISHING IN BROAD WAY GOSPELS!
Beloved I believe that this was revealed to me by the Spirit as a warning not only to the unbelievers but to the believers alike. We must be careful of how we live our lives and what we believe in. I tell you that it is better to hold on to the bitter truths of God's word than for you to be led astray with messages that Don't convict you to repent from your sin.
We should abstain from false messages and sugar coated Gospels which are rampant in this generation and wouldn't prepare you for heaven for the scriptures says:
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
More so, determine to hold unto the truth and follow the narrow way to the end.
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call

Pastor Michael Felix:+2348084251644

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS