Thursday, August 15, 2019

CHRISTIANS ARE SPIRITUAL SOLDIERS!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX



CHRISTIANS ARE SPIRITUAL SOLDIERS!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
In the night towards the dawn of 14th of August 2019. The Lord revealed something to me in a dream of which I would love to tell you that you may know that we christians are spiritual soldiers in the realm of the spirit.

While I prayed and slept, the Lord showed me an example of how a Christian looked like in the realm of the Spirit. The truth is that. All Christians are actually soldiers but what I saw amazed me. I saw that some were clothed in a very thick strong armour while others were not putting on a proper or complete armour because some parts of their bodies that should be have been covered with the armour were not covered. More so, I saw that those who wore complete armour against the enemy were highly prepared for spiritual battle as they swipe their spiritual weapons in the air. The weapons of the Christians were real weapons in the realm of the spirit. Though they are not carnal weapons physically but in the spirit what I saw was that they were mighty weapons, very mighty indeed.
I was permitted by the Spirit of the Lord to see how and what weakens the Christian Church despite the mighty weapon they had with them and these are some of the things that weakens the Church today.

WHAT I SAW THAT WEAKENED THE CHURCH:
- I saw that each time the Church marched towards battle. The ones who are not properly clothed in a complete armour weakened the Church. For they made the work more burdensome because they could not fight well, so the well clothed ones had to fight in two ways. For themselves and for the weaker ones.
-As I was seeing this, I heard a voice that spoke to me and began to explain many things to me.
The voice said:
(1) "Christians are not meant to be divided. The body of Christ is not divided.". Then as that voice spoke. I looked and I saw a Christian. Christians are spiritual soldiers in the realm of the spirit. I saw that this spiritual soldier was going contrary to the true way that all the main spiritual soldiers were going and it was wounded badly.
(2) Then a voice spoke to me again and said, "Christians are meant to rise again even when they fall". Then I saw how that many Christian spiritual soldiers who chose to arise again after they fell badly. Arose and were now becoming even stronger than what they used to be.
(3) Finally the voice spoke to me again and said, "Christians are not meant to be lonely in their race but to go together." So after I heard that voice. I looked and I saw the Christian Spiritual Soldiers marching together for battle and one among them left and chose to go alone outside their line and that one was badly wounded. Then I heard the Spirit of Lord say to me that we Christians are meant to always love each other, Work together, Be united together that He has not called us to fight each other, neither has He called us to be in disunity that He is not the Author of Disunity in the Church. Then I awoke.
2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF DIVISION IN TODAY'S CHURCH!
Beloved. I praise God because quite some times now, I have been deeply troubled within me on why there are so many divisions going on in today's Church that it seems like we are worshipping denominations more than Jesus Christ. It seems we love denominations more than Christ because if you love Christ, we would be at peace and not be divided with them that call upon the Lord because the body of Christ is not divided. So the Lord has answered my question that He is not the author of this division going on in the Church but rather what happened is a fulfilment of this scriptures which shows that we are in the last days:

THE DIVISION IN THE CHURCH OF TODAY SHOWS THAT WE ARE AT THE TIP OF THE LAST DAYS:
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jude 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Beloved, we as Christians are spiritual soldiers under Jesus Christ. Let's always follow Jesus Christ and we would be victorious till the end. Amen.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.


For more godly messages, pls keep visiting our website:
www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com
www.saints.createaforum.com

For more godly counseling and prayers inline with this message, please call Pastor Michael Felix with: +2348084251644

May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with your spirit. Amen.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS