Tuesday, January 14, 2020

NO EXIT IN HELL BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

Current date:


NO EXIT IN HELL! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
The Holy Spirit has been teaching me some lessons. In a vision of the night I had before the dawn of November 10, 2019. 
I saw myself in a closed room with people, the people were comfortable with being in that room to the extent that someone was banging at the door to join in that room and later the door opened and that person entered, then all of a sudden I was projected out of that room and I came out of that room completely but those people were still in that room.

3 MAJOR KINDS OF HUMANS ON EARTH.
So as I came out of that room in the vision, the Spirit of the Lord began to minister to me saying, 
"Just as you came out from that room, that is how many people ought to come out from their sins and be free! But look they are comfortable in their sins". The spirit of the Lord explained to me concerning the vision and said,
"There are 3 major kinds of humans on earth presently! Which are: 
(1) Those who repents from their sins and comes out from their sin Just as you came out from that room. 
(2) Those who are comfortable in their sins Just as those who were comfortable in that room. 
(3) Those who backslide from the faith and return back to their vomit and sinful life Just as the person who was banging at the door to enter the room and later entered the room."

DON'T FALL TO SATAN'S DECEPTION.

The Holy Spirit then continue and spoke to me saying, "There was an exit out of the room and you came out but there is no exit in hell fire and once a soul lands in hell fire, he can never come out again, satan deceives people to think that there is exit in hell fire that they can always repent in hell, 
it is a lie, it is only on earth that your repentance will be true, when a soul cries and repents in hell fire, it is of no use again for there is no exit in hell fire, satan lies to people that there is a way out in hell, He also lies to people that there is purgatory, all this are lies to keep people comfortable in their sins just as you saw people comfortable in that room."

ALSO READ: PLEASE ESCAPE HELL BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

REPENT FROM ALL YOUR SINS.
Beloved, please if you are still in any sin at all or in fornication, adultery, hatred, malice, unforgiveness, anger, bitterness, immoral dressing, bleaching the body, tattoo, dying the hair, sagging, worldly hair cut, gossip, lying, stealing, envy, backbiting etc and you are still comfortable in the room of sin.


Please come out of those sins by repenting from them and surrender your whole life to Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.

GOD DESIRES OUR SALVATION
Beloved, while I began to type this message in particular, I was attacked, the enemy whispered to my heart and said, "you will die if you tell them this, why will you tell them that hell has no exit, why will you tell them what the Spirit has revealed to you." 
Nevertheless beloved I rebuked the enemy and As the Lord as want me to share this so will I do that many may turn away from their sins and follow Jesus Christ forever for it is in believing in Jesus Christ and repenting from all sins that you shall have eternal life.
So do not be comfortable in any sin, repent from it now that there is still time for there is no exit in hell! The exit is only on earth.
Repent and follow Jesus Christ and you shall have eternal life.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS