Wednesday, September 25, 2019

MANY CARTOONS THAT APPEARS GOOD ARE ACTUALLY EVIL!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


MANY CARTOONS THAT APPEARS GOOD ARE ACTUALLY EVIL!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
Beloved, I would like to share with you what the Lord Jesus Christ revealed to me in a dream in the night towards 12th of June, 2019, but I would first let you how it happened.
For quite some times and now, I have had this great feelings and desire to tell many about Jesus Christ in so many ways I find possible, to share the gospel to the young and old and the children are not left out too, I had a great desire to also let them learn about Jesus Christ at a tender age.

ANY CARTOON THAT TEACHES CHILDREN EVIL SHOULD BE AVOIDED!
In the place where I live, there are Children who sometimes comes to listen to bible stories I said to them whenever I am around, so I later decided to see if I could download a Christian Cartoon that could tell them the bible stories and I found one popular so-called Christian cartoon which is called Superbook which you see in the picture of this message.
As I watched many episodes I saw some major errors in the cartoon and I was shocked, sometimes, the child Joy in the cartoon wore trousers and earrings which could teach the Children how to dress indecently, this scripture condemns it: (Exodus 33:4-6, Isaiah 3:16-21, Hosea 2:13, 1Peter 3:3-4, 1Timothy 2:9, Deuteronomy 22:5)

I WAS TROUBLED!
I was troubled and I was confused, That how can a Christian cartoon be teachings children this evil, It really shocked me to see the extent to which the devil had gone to lure some Christian most especially children with so called Christian cartoon by putting little lies and false in it to deceive many. More so, along the line, I also listen to one testimony of heaven and hell and in the hell testimony, the person made mention that she saw that many of this Cartoons are from hell, that it is a trap from Satan to lead majority which are Children to hell and many children are in hell because of this bad cartoons but here I was, confused that how can this Christian Cartoon portray such indecency and evil then the Spirit ministered to me that the cartoon is evil, that whatever that comes from God would not teach evil but even the great deceiver which is satan can mix and chip in lies such as you see Joy wearing trouser in the cartoon could make a little girl to think that it is good when God condemns it.

I PRAYED CONCERNING IT.
Brethren I had to pray concerning it because sometimes, I let children watch this so called Christian cartoon on my phone thinking that I was also drawing them to Jesus through it not knowing that the cartoon as well was evil. I prayed concerning it, then in the night towards the dawn of 12th of June, As I slept, In my dream, I saw myself in a house, and then someone whom I didn't see told me to show the children the cartoon again but in the spirit, the spirit of God instantly made me to know that it was not His voice, then I chased them the children away, then I awoke, when I awoke at about few minutes past 3am, I forgot the dream, I went to ease myself so that I can start my morning prayers and in the process, the Spirit then told me that I had once prayed to know if That so-called Christian cartoon was good but He has revealed it to me in the dream. beloved, that was when I remembered the dream again, the spirit brought to my remembrance the dream He showed me and He made me to know that most times the devil doesn't just give one all the evil but he also adds little lies to what may seem to be true so that one may not detect his lies and in this way He has deceived many people.

ALSO READ ABOUT: THE EVIL IN AVATAR, MICKEY MOUSE AND MANY CARTOONS BY PASTOR MIKE FELIX AND ALLEN MZIRAY

WHILE PRAYING MORNING PRAYERS:
As I began my morning prayer, I felt a serious pain in my stomach but the spirit told me that I should keep praying that the pain would soon go away that many times the enemy does certain things to try to discourage us from praying, and not quite long as I kept praying, the pain went away and was gone, So in the process of praying, the Spirit kept on laying in my heart how evil the cartoon was and I saw how cruel the devil is in trying to capture Children in what may seem like good but yet mixed up with some evil in other to teach children what was false. So, as I was through with my prayers, Before I posted devotionals online I went straight and deleted all that so called christian cartoons that taught evil away from my phone. The Spirit of the Lord also led me to share this message, that many may take note and be very careful in this last day.

DO AWAY WITH THIS:

(1) If you are a parent, do away with every cartoon you bought for your children that doesn't teach your children about God. such as Ben 10, Avatar, Justice league etc.

(2) Do away with all so-called Christian cartoons that teaches evil and all cartoons that teaches Children how to dress indecently.

(3) Advise your children or little ones not to watch what teaches them evil including every bad cartoons.

Please save souls from going to hell, many children are also weeping in hell now because of the evil they learnt from watching majority of this cartoons.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Haven read this, Beloved I would like you to know that God does not want us to keep watching the things that could corrupt us, our children or little ones and make us unfit for heaven. Beloved if you would love to surrender your whole life to Jesus Christ now and escape the evil in this world, pls say this prayer below with all your heart and surrender yourself completely to Jesus Christ.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Mike Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

4 comments:

  1. Amen, glory be to God for ever who has made this truth to be revealed. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah! indeed beloved of God. In this last days, God has chosen to reveal much truths to save multitudes from going to hell so that many may make heaven at last.

      Delete
  2. First of all thank you for sharing this message to the public to open the eyes of people. Your words are true and your Revelations are true, but one error everyone makes is about the word "Hell". Hell is not a place where all evils in the world comes from rather Hell is a Prison, it is a place of eternal prison for all who hate God. So saying the evil cartoons came from hell is an error and shouldn't continue to be preached. All does evils and deceptive knowledge in cartoons and movies are from the devil who will also end up in hell to be tormented forever with all his followers, so he'll doesn't produce any evil nor good but prepared for an eternal punishment... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory be to God! Thanks so very much for the truth you just said. It's my earnest prayer that the Lord would help many in the world not to be ignorant of the devices of the enemy such as this evil cartoons that corrupts children most especially! It's my earnest prayer that many would also come to this truth and abstain from all kinds of worldly movies.

      Delete

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS