Friday, December 27, 2019

DON'T MISS HEAVEN'S CELEBRATION!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


DON'T MISS HEAVEN'S CELEBRATION!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
In the vision of the night I had before the dawn of 7th of November 2019, I was made to see a man who was not faithful in serving God and then within the twinkling of an eye in that same vision I saw a tiny glimpse of the wedding supper of the Lamb and wow wow wow wow, it is something that is extremely wonderful.

ONLY THE FAITHFUL MAKES IT THERE!
I was made to know in that vision that those who makes it to the wedding supper of the Lamb are those who are faithful saints of God for I saw that that one man in particular who was not faithful in serving God was not part of the wedding supper of the Lamb.
[Matthew 24:45-47: Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.]
THEY SANG WITH GREAT JOY
I heard multitudes of saints and multitudes of angels singing so melodiously! They were singing with a very melodious voice with great joy that can't be described by human tongue on earth. 
I believe when you get to heaven, you would understand the extreme joy that the saints has eternally in that place for I saw the saints and angels rejoice greatly while singing wonderful songs to God and there was a song in particular that I heard them sing, it was a song of praise and adoration to Jesus Christ. They sang with great joy.
[Revelation 19:6-7 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.]

PREPARE FOR HEAVEN
As the Lord would have it, I also preached to certain Youths today that they greatly need to prepare for heaven. Beloved heaven is an extremely wonderful place, please don't reject Jesus Christ. 
I beg you that as you are reading this. That you should firmly decide to always follow Jesus Christ till the end. What I saw was very real to me and I still remember the melodious songs that the multitudes of saints sang.
[Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.]
HYMNS ARE GREAT
More so, I am now been Led to share a hymn with you which is so much similar to the one I heard the saints sing as well! Nevertheless, before I share the hymn, The Spirit of the Lord bids me to let you know that most hymns we sing from our hymn book are truly heavenly songs and most of them are songs that are sung in heaven that the Holy Spirit inspired the one who wrote the hymns. 
For most hymns are divine songs and are not ordinary at all! This thing the spirit of the Lord has Led to also share with you that you may be encouraged to also worship the Lord Jesus Christ with hymns.

[Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.]

ALSO READ: Glorious Transformation Of The Saints By Pastor Michael Felix

Beloved, I would love to share this hymn with you which is similar to a melodious song I heard the saints Sing in the great celebration in heaven, here is the hymn:

THE HYMN
1 Sing, sing, sing to the Lord,
sing, every land, your own new song;
sing of your Saviour each day!
Let all the nations hear of his glory,
victories, wonders, tell them the story
praising the Lord with heart and tongue,
praising the Lord with heart and tongue.

2 Great, great, great is the Lord,

great and most worthy of our love,
great above all other gods:
they are but nothings, God is all-glorious,
splendid, majestic, strong and victorious,
maker of earth and heaven above,
maker of earth and heaven above.

3 Bring, bring, bring to the Lord,

bring to his name the worship due,
bring your best gift to his throne:
God is all-holy, tremble before him,
clothed in his beauty, come to adore him
tell what the Lord has done for you,
tell what the Lord has done for you.

4 Joy, joy, joy in the heavens,

joy for the life of sea and earth,
joy in the field and the wood!
Welcome his kingdom, praise his salvation;
now he is coming, Lord of creation,
judging the peoples with his truth,
judging the peoples with his truth.
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO REMAIN RAPTURABLE FOR THE WEDDING SUPPER OF THE LAMB IS AT HAND JUST AS THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN IN NO DISTANT TIME! BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE INVITED TO THE WEDDING SUPPER OF THE LAMB! THIS DAY I INVITE YOU, DON'T REJECT THE INVITATION.
REPENT AND BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

2 comments:

  1. A very inspiring message indeed GOD works for good with those who love him those whom he has called according to his purpose. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! For as the Lord has called us, we too should always walk worthy of the calling of the Lord

      Delete

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS