Tuesday, October 1, 2019

GLORIOUS TRANSFORMATION OF THE SAINTS!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


GLORIOUS TRANSFORMATION OF THE SAINTS!!!BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

Beloved, I would share with you this wonderful things that the Lord has revealed to me in a night vision

DURING THE PREVIOUS DAY

During the day which was Friday 27th September, I shared a link of my Christian blog website to so many Christian platforms on whatsapp about the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
More so, as I was also returning home from work in the evening, while in the bus, someone ministered concerning the end times and the Lord's return.

WHAT THE LORD REVEALED TO ME!

So my beloved, Immediately after I got home and when it was late at night, I slept and it happened that towards the dawn of saturday 28th September, the Lord revealed something to me in a night vision as I slept.
 I saw in what looked like a large open space or surroundings and there were so many people outside in that surroundings and vast majority of the people I saw in that surroundings were true Christians for I also saw in the spirit that it looked like they had closed from church service.
Though in that deep night vision I also observed that I could not detect who was their Pastor among them for they were altogether alike and it seems the minister was as humble as the members and vice-versa, no one made him or herself more superior than the other, they all appear to be humble doing the work of God with much joy, unity and togetherness. 

ALSO READ ABOUT: THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BY PASTOR MIKE FELIX


I saw that these Christians were doing philanthropic work after they had closed from church service for I saw them giving out so many food items and so many other goodly items from a large vehicle to the poor and also to people in the society who were needy and in lack.

This Christians did that philanthropic work with great joy for I saw the joy in them. Then all of a sudden; something amazing happened, the Lord revealed to me how the glorious rapture would be for the prepared saints, that is, for those saints who are prepared for Him when He shall come. 
So it happened that one of those Christians who stood close to the door of the church facing outside where the philanthropic work was done, screamed with great amazement and said, "I see Angels! I see Angels, Angels are here! They are here!! I see them",
for I was made to know in my spirit that the angels had appeared inside the church and that Christian who screamed literally saw the angels inside the church but that Christian did not know what was happening or why the angels came. So as that Christian called the attention of the other christians that he had seen this angels, immediately all the christians spiritual eyes there were opened and they began to run away out of fear for it was their first time to behold God's angels.
The Angels appeared so beautiful and strong, the angels had a very beautiful and strong countenance and their whole body was emanating light, their wings were very white and this heavenly beings were indeed very beautiful to behold. So after that, I saw that the angels who had come into the church in multitudes flew out of the church in great numbers and pursued after those Christian whom out of fear of seeing angels for the first time where running! 
So I saw that this angels had come to harvest that church for heaven as they were sent by the Lord, I saw that as this beautiful angels flew and touched the bodies of those Christians, that those Christians were transformed completely and not only were their bodies transformed, but their cloths too were transformed and it was shining in radiant white which was very very much beautiful to behold. 
I saw a young man among those christians who was transformed when the angel of the Lord met him, he was transformed and appeared so so wonderful and beautiful! I also saw another young man too who was transformed, I saw that a vast number of Christians in that true church was transformed but I was not made to know the name of that church! because the Lord has made me to know that though on earth now, man has so many denominations.
Yet the Lord knows those who are truly His own and He is coming for a church not a denomination, He has only one Church(believers) He is coming for and those are the ones who truly believes in Him with all purity and holiness who are not hypocrites and pretenders. So I also saw that this angels where very many who came for the elect of God! And also there is this amazing thing I saw, it is very amazing for I saw that the way Human beings are in this world presently is not going to be the same way they would be in eternity with God in heaven.
  I saw as those Christians were transformed! that they looked very divine even more divine than those angels who came for them! I came to realise that the bodies of glorified rapture saints would be very divine and heavenly and not of this world!.
I also saw this great smile and joy all over those Christians as they were transformed completely for the rapture, ready to immediately ascend to heaven in a twinkling of an eye, then I awoke from this deep night vision for everything I saw was so much real to me!.
Even till now, I can vividly remember all I saw and I testify to you that you should rest your faith completely in Jesus Christ so you will make heaven gloriously in a glorified way when the Lord shall come, for He shall come when you do not know or expect! So as I awoke when it was close to 3am in the morning.
I prayed shortly and the spirit of the Lord ministered to me that I should tell people that the Lord is coming when people will not know and that Jesus christ is still coming for that spotless church and for His saints who call in His name with all holiness and purity and so the Spirit of the Lord bid me to write this things as He has revealed them to me that many in the world may prepare themselves.
For the Messiah and Saviour shall come when the whole world does not expect and He shall come for His elect who are walking with Him in all holiness and purity. THE END.


IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Beloved if you would love to surrender your whole life to Jesus Christ now and escape the evil in this world, pls say this prayer below with all your heart and surrender yourself completely to Jesus Christ.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

NOTICE

For encouragement and someone to pray with you, please call:
Pastor Michael Felix: +2348084251644 - Nigeria.
Visit my websites for more divine messages that would prepare you for heaven: www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com
www.saints.createaforum.com

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, in Jesus name, Amen.
GOD BLESS YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We give God all the glory for it would be very glorious for us who will be raptured when Jesus Christ shall come.

      Delete

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS