Monday, January 6, 2020

STOP PLAYING BAD MOBILE GAMES BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


Current date:


STOP PLAYING BAD MOBILE GAMES BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
In a vision of the night I received before midnight in 8 November, 2019.
I saw in that vision the evil in playing bad mobile games but before I tell you what I saw in the vision, i'll like to tell you how it all started.


DURING THE DAY!
I found it surprising that there was a child who asked me to send some games to her mum's phone and when I sent the games, the games refused to install despite the fact that space had been created in the phone storage, though I had long uninstalled those games on my own phone but I had felt nothing was wrong with those games and since the games were not deleted yet, so I sent them and to my surprised it failed to install on that person's phone, it was later I knew that it was the Lord who had made it to be so, so it would not be installed.


NEVER REINSTALL GAMES THAT THE SPIRIT HAD CONVICTED YOU TO UNINSTALL
In my ignorance not knowing that what I did was wrong, I went and reinstall those mobile games that I had once uninstalled before which the spirit had once convicted me then to remove from my phone. Out of ignorance that it doesn't matter I went and reinstalled those games on my android phone again with the thought that it was just an ordinary game.
Among those games I installed, there was one that was called "Team Awesome" which the Lord has now made me to know completely that the game was bad and unfit for a believer.


I BECAME WEAKENED SPIRITUALLY!
Beloved, just after I reinstalled those games back to my phone and I played the game called Team Awesome out of ignorance not knowing that the game was not good, after I had played the game and stopped. 
I felt severe weakness in my spirit that I began to ask the Lord what was happening, I felt that my prayers were hindered in a way and not fervent enough.
More so, when I have gotten home and I prayed in tongues at home and also while returning home and still yet I still felt serious weakness in my spirit and I questioned the Lord that, "Oh Lord what is happening to me your servant".


AVOID PLAYING BAD MOBILE GAMES
Beloved. As I got home later at night and I took some rest close to 10pm November 8, I closed my eyes and I began to see a deep vision, the Lord revealed to me what had made me seriously weakened spiritually at that moment and the Lord as led me to share the vision He gave me that we all must be very careful of the kind of video games we have on our smart phones.
I saw the kinds of games most people normally have on their android phones they were flashing in that vision I had like pictures one after the other as their names were being called out in the vision, as they were flashing to me very clearly in that vision, A voice in that vision was telling me certain things concerning those mobile games that were terrible.
The Lord made me to know that most of the games most people have on their smart phone are not good for in it are invoked different kinds of spells from the enemy against humans and in particular against Christians.
To keep Christians away from their bible, prayers and also keep Christians in Sin. I then saw many other evil mobile games that also has it's own video cartoon and the Lord said that such ones are more terrible and we should not have them on our phone.
I saw truly that these games came from the kingdom of darkness and truly you can miss the rapture or heaven if you indulge in playing evil mobile games of the enemy. Let he that has hear, let Him hear, I received this vision at about close to 10pm November 8, 2019 and I was strongly Led to share it with you all. 
Take heed for I have declared it to you. The Spirit of the Lord also said, "Tell my Children that they should seek me more in prayers, that they should be more prayerful now for the enemy knows that his time is almost up, tell my Children to stay away from any mobile game that their heart is not sure of and should also seek me diligently in prayer and fasting, I love them and I will strengthen them to surely overcome."

ALSO READ: EVIL IN WATCHING BAD CARTOONS BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


SOME GAMES MAY APPEAR GOOD BUT ARE ACTUALLY EVIL!
There was also this mobile game I saw in that vision tonight called "Bunny run" in the Vision, a voice called the game saying, "Also the Bunny Run" that was how the voice said it in the vision and the picture of that game flashed clearly and I saw it too in that vision. So I do not know that game physically but when I later went online on google to check it, to my shock I actually saw that game. 
The exact type I saw in the vision tonight and when I looked at the picture of the game, I said, "But Lord, it looks so innocent and not as a bad game" but the Spirit of the Lord said, "My son, Tell my children that the enemy disguises to make evil seem good and appealing in order to destroy more souls in hell forever. Tell my Children that before they download and play any mobile game on their phone that they should have been convicted by my Spirit and they should be prayerful or else they would assume what they do is right yet it is wrong in my sight." 
The Spirit of the Lord also convicted me that that game "Team Awesome" was bad and I have uninstalled it completely.
More so, the Spirit of the Lord convicts that Temple run games are bad and any game with dragon and sorcery should be greatly avoided!.
More so, be very prayerful, for many mobile games may appear to look good but are actually bad, consider the characters of those games; especially the one in Temple run and you will see that many of those monsters that pursue the human are in the exact image of demons in hell!
be very sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and be very prayerful.
I would like to also say this that we must be very vigilant and watchful to guard our salvation carefully in the Lord and let nothing! I repeat, Let nothing! Deprive you of heaven.
WISH YOU HEAVEN AT LAST.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS