Monday, January 27, 2020

GREAT EVIL IN PROMISE AND FAIL BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


GREAT EVIL IN PROMISE AND FAIL BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

This will shock you that you have to redeem and keep the vows, pledges or promises you have made to the Lord.

A YOUNG MAN CAME TO ME

It happened that some times in this month of November 2019, A young man came to me and said that he had a dream to tell me because quite some times he do tell me his dreams of which the Spirit of the Lord has always given me the grace to interprete for him and they do come to pass.

HE WAS TROUBLED

It happened that this young man was very troubled as he came to me this time to tell me his dreams, he was not happy at all concerning the dream he had, then he told me his dreams.

HE TOLD ME HIS DREAM

The young man told me his dream and said, "In my dream, I saw myself in what looked like the queue of judgement and I saw myself lined up with many other people. 
In the dream, I saw that when people got to a certain place, they fell deep down, screamed and was lost completely, so when it got to my turn I saw about 3 different pit and then as I was walking to the last pit, I was crying, then a man of God who I knew spoke to me and said, 'look at what your stubborness has done to you'. 
So I began to cry and and while shivering, I said that i want to first ease myself then I awoke from sleep".

THE MESSAGE TO HIM

As the young man finished telling me his dream the spirit of the Lord came upon me and I prophesied to him by the help of the Holy Spirit I told him that he is very stubborn and owed God something that he should go and fulfill his promise to God for the Lord is warning him or his soul shall be destroyed for it.
As i said that, He became very shocked and remembered that he had long made a promise to God and had not fulfilled it, in fact, he had even forgotten that he made a promise to God until by the Holy Spirit I prophesied to Him that He should keep his promise he promised God and never owe God for the Lord is warning Him that in it He has become too stubborn. 
So his heart was touched and he decided that he must fulfil his promise to God even before next year.

ALSO READ: BEWARE NOT TO LOVE THE BROAD WAY BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR PROMISE

So I also say to you, have you promised God anything that you will do this or that if he blesses you and when that blessing came, you fail to fulfil and keep your promise. 
Know that if you fail to keep your promise to God that you can't make heaven unless you repent and keep your promise, keep your promises and majorly the ones you made to God.
The spirit of the Lord wants you to meditate deeply on this scriptures.
Ecclesiastes 5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
Ecclesiastics 5:4 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.
Ecclesiastics 5:5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR PROMISE.
REPENT AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST.
Repent and follow Jesus Christ and you shall have eternal life.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS