Monday, March 16, 2020

AFTER RAPTURE/666 MYSTERY EXPLAINED BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX


AFTER RAPTURE/666 MYSTERY EXPLAINED BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

In a night vision I received before the dawn of 30th of November 2019, The Spirit of the Lord revealed to me an aspect or a tiny part of the thing that shall shortly befall the earth after the rapture of which I shall share with you shortly but before I share the vision with you I would like to tell you how it all started.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENT APPS

On Thursday, 28th of November 2019, I came across a very useful app on my phone called "Cortana" and "Google Assistant".
This two wonderful apps from Microsoft and Google uses Artificial Intelligent known as AI and I only needed to speak to my phone when using that app and it would reply me in audible voice using Artificial Intelligent, of a truth, I support such apps for easy research on things and the apps are good.

TECHNOLOGY IMPROVED LIFE.

Nevertheless, as I was going home on friday 29th of November, I began to consider how technology has drastically improved life which is true and the wonderful things we now enjoy from technology, then the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me and said, "My son, I shall reveal something to you tonight". 
When I got home, I never knew what it was that the Spirit of the Lord wanted to reveal to me, so after having my night bath, I played Audio Hymns on my phone, and prayed and I also said, "Oh Lord reveal something to me". 
So after praying, I listened to the Audio hymns and afterwards I closed my eyes.

AFTER RAPTURE ON EARTH

Immediately I closed my eyes, I began to see a scene as though the rapture had already happened and great multitudes and humans were left behind and I saw as many regretted bitterly as they knew that the rapture had taken place.
I was then taken forward in time in the vision still in the tribulation period and I saw a scene that shocked me greatly.

POWERFUL ANTICHRIST WEAPON

In that vision, I then saw a large building where people suppose to be working and in that earthly building, I saw so many people of different gender, race and tribe, it seems like a very large organization.
I saw them as if they have now been trapped by the Anti Christ and those people I saw were coming to line up one after the other to receive the mark of the beast. 
Then I was extremely shocked in that vision when I saw a human like robot, this human like robots that works for the anti christ has a very excellent Artificial intelligence and it could even detect those who has not received the mark of the beast or not. 
It was a sophisticated and highly intellectual robot that the Anti Christ use too along with his followers who are real demon from hell fire in human flesh and those who received his mark.

WHAT THE ANTI CHRIST ROBOT WOULD DO

The robot I saw could speak and reply people correctly and it has great knowledge and then I awoke from the vision. As I wondered about the vision, the Spirit of the Lord then told me and said, "Those robots that will be used by the Anti Christ are programmed with Artificial intelligence, and such will also be used as a powerful weapon by the anti christ to perfectly detect who has received the mark of the beast or not and also the statistics of the world population who has not received the mark from those who received it"
The spirit of the Lord then told me that the enemy seeks to use Artificial Intelligence in robots even for evil purpose and even in the tribulation that the anti christ would use it.

THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST

This robot that uses Artificial Intelligence was used for evil purpose by the Anti Christ and it was this particular robot that the scripture also spoke about as the image of the beast that is owned by the beast and works for the beast which also has the ability to perfectly speak through Artificial Intelligence and many would be killed in that time for the anti christ will do much evil with it.

ALSO READ: ARE YOU READY? THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the IMAGE OF THE BEAST, that the IMAGE OF THE BEAST should both SPEAK, and cause that as many as would not worship the IMAGE OF THE BEAST should be killed.
Revelation: 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
The Spirit of the Lord also said I should explain to you verse 18 & 17 of revelation chapter 13 for now mysteries shall be revealed that many may be saved.

MEANING OF 666

Repent now beloved from all sins,
Believe in Jesus Christ and you shall be saved from all your sins.
GOD BLESS YOU.


SALVATIONAL PRAYER
Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH 

We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias

(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU


2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah, praise God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah. May the name of the Lord Jesus Christ be praised Forever and ever. Amen.

      Delete

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS