Wednesday, July 14, 2021

WORLDLINESS CAN DESTROY ONE'S SOUL!!! BY APOSTLE MICHAEL FELIX

WORLDLINESS CAN DESTROY ONE'S SOUL!!! BY APOSTLE MICHAEL FELIX

In a night vision I received before the dawn of February 7, 2020, there are certain things in which I would review to you that may shock you but I would first let you know how it all happened from the start.


I WAS PAINED WITHIN

Beloved, during the day, my heart was pained so much within me when I saw a sister that doesn't use to dress worldly just change all of a sudden and started wearing those things she ought not to wear. My heart was really pained within me and I wondered what was happening that such person could change and start dressing in worldly attires.


MY G.O EMPHASIZED AGAINST SIN

More so, as I was in church in the evening to observe our daily prayers, our General Overseer emphasized so much about what mankind loses so much as a result of daily unrepentant sins and his message was indeed powerful, and we prayed and rounded up the message! So as I was about going home from church, the Spirit of the Lord then spoke within me and said, "Turn and look". Immediately I turned and looked, I saw a sister who was in a family that practised holiness, the sister was wearing mini-skirt. So as I looked, the Spirit of the Lord then said again, "Go and tell her that it is not fitting for her to wear mini-skirt and go and tell her mum to correct her daughter", but I was struggling within me and I said to the Spirit of the Lord, "This family is a holiness family, would you now cast the daughter away because of this sin she has done". I said that because these family actually practise holiness and their daughters doesn't wear trousers or any such artificial worldliness. They appeared Holy and were peaceful people. So as I replied, the Spirit of the Lord then said something that shocked me very well, He said, "That sin you think is little is not just enough to destroy her soul but your own soul is at risk as well if you do not tell her concerning it" but I replied that some other day I would tell her then the spirit of the Lord did not say anything afterwards.


I WEPT AS I TALKED TO JESUS CHRIST IN PRAYER

So, it happened that when I got home, I shed a lot of tears and I wept to the Lord Jesus Christ that why is sin so much in this world! That He should help me out o because sin is so very much everywhere and I don't want to go to hell, neither do I want anyone to perish, that God should help mankind. So after that, I became very weak more as a result of the much tears I had cried to Jesus Christ in prayer and then after I closed my eyes. I began to see a scene in the night vision.


THE VISION I RECEIVED

In the vision of the night, I saw somewhere that looked like a church and people were been given some guide in a written form that they should stay away from worldliness but the people did not listen. Then afterwards, still in the vision, I saw a public place where a man of God was doing crusade and I saw a lot of crowd there, then in the vision, close to the crusade, I was made to see a scene of hell fire and I saw a woman in hell fire who was been tortured so terribly in hell as a result of worldliness and worldly dressing!.


FORSAKE WORLDLINESS

Listen to me, even if you are in choir or in any church! As long as you love worldliness, then the love of God is not in you and since the Love of God is not in you then you cannot make heaven. So repent from wearing trousers as a lady, repent from artificial hair, repent from bleaching, tattoo, make up, dying the hair and forsake all worldliness and rescue your soul.


HELL AWAITS ALL WHO INDULGE IN WORLDLINESS

So, the woman I saw in hell was going through a lot of torment and demons ripped, slashed and wounded her body terribly with sharp weapons and she was hopeless and helpless for all eternity, then I awoke from the vision.


ALWAYS OBEY TRUE SERMONS

The spirit of the Lord also explains that whenever you see true ministers preaching the truth to you that they are really trying to pull out your soul from being destroyed in hell that you should be obedient.

Oh beloved, why not forsake worldliness and believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour and you shall be saved.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Apostle Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Apostle's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria


GOD BLESS YOU.


7 comments:

  1. All things are passing by and where are we going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, we must not follow this world in its worldliness, but we must follow Jesus Christ who is the way, truth and Life. For He would lead us to eternal life. AMEN.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for that, we encourage you to tell others about this blog, so that many would too would be blessed by the messages. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is well may God lead us home.......many believe once they can speak in tongues they av Jesus already and that's all.....they forget that when the kerosene in the lamp gets dry....the lamp goes off.....most Christian's believe wearing trousers is normal as a gal......this is because they don't read the bible to rekindle their light......it is well.....the Lord will help us to obey His word to the latter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, may the Lord help us all, because the rate at which lawlessness is increasing in this world is so alarming, may the Lord really intervene in this generation we are living in.

      Delete

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS