Wednesday, August 19, 2020

GREAT TRIBULATION IS NEAR!!! BY APOSTLE MICHAEL FELIX




GREAT TRIBULATION IS NEAR!!! BY APOSTLE MICHAEL FELIX

The Lord revealed something to me in a night vision before the dawn of 31st December, 2019 of which I would love to share with you and though I am a preacher of the undiluted word of God yet the Lord has been revealing this things to me due to the closeness of the hour and because the end of all things is so much at hand that multitudes of souls around the world may be saved.

PREPARE FOR HEAVEN

On the 30th of December 2019, I shared a devotional in many online ministries on messenger, telegram and whatsapp on the need for us as humans to be prepared for God's everlasting kingdom even as we prepare ourselves for next year so that as we enter next year with Joy even so should we seek to enter the kingdom of heaven with Joy when it is time.

GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS

So while I was outside at home in the night, before entering my room, I looked up to the sky above me and I spoke out to God by faith and said, "O My Creator and the Creator of all things, please help me in this world that you have brought me into for I know little of this world but You are great and knows all things."

THE VISION I HAD

Beloved, it happened that in the night, the Lord revealed to me a scene in a night vision and I saw that the rapture had taken place but I then saw that apart from the whole world that so many christians as well were left behind because they were not fully prepared for the rapture. Oh it was terrible for the Antichrist seemed to have so many people in every nations of the world that worked for him and those who worked for the antichrist were brutal and heartless and adhere adamantly to whatever the antichrist orders them for they obeyed the antichrist orders to the end 
and I saw many of those who worked for the antichrist, they entered into so many homes and Church buildings, people were running away to hide because those who worked for the antichrist were coming in their many numbers, fully armed with weapons to seek those who had not received the mark of the beast, I saw some people who went to Church after the rapture had happened but when they saw those who worked for antichrist coming, they began to run and hide in divers places but sadly those evil people caught up with them even in that Church building and without pity they were trying to force them to receive the mark of the beast but the left behind christians were refusing 
and I saw that they threatened one woman to receive the mark of the beast or they would cut her into two and the woman started crying heavily and they also threatened others that they would cut off their hands if they refuse the mark of the beast, beloved what I saw was like hell on earth for similar brutal tortures of hell were also implemented on those who were refusing the mark of the beast for the kingdom of darkness will have a field day and be fully wicked against those who were left behind in the great tribulation, yet those wicked people who worked for the antichrist had no pity, it was then I awoke from the vision.

EVIL PLANS OF THE ANTICHRIST

The Spirit of the Lord also said I should let you know that after the rapture, the one world government will be fully implement and the one world currency will be attached to the mark of the beast which will be implemented on the forehead or on the right hand of world citizens then, for at that time those who receive the mark of the beast will be referred to as world citizens and the antichrist will pretend to unite the world but will only cause great evil and be a great terror to the left behind who refuse his mark of condemnation for once a man has received that mark of the beast, 
ALSO READ: AFTER RAPTURE/666 MYSTERY EXPLAINED!!! BY APOSTLE MICHAEL FELIX
such man can never ever be saved but at that time, many will be ignorant of it and receive his mark because of the technological and worldly benefit of it only to be casted to the lake of fire at the end of all things. More so, those who refused the mark of the beast will be counted as criminals and rebels and they will loose all their money and will be hunted down to either receive the mark of the beast or be cruelly brutalized.

OBSERVE THIS

Look at this scripture below:
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Does it not surprise you that instead of all the tribes to be rejoicing that the Lord has finally come to take them to heaven in rapture, rather they were mourning because the truth is that millions around the world will not be prepared when Jesus Christ will come and sadly they would face this terrible great tribulation
from the antichrist.

The Spirit of the Lord says, "Tell them that the Lord has promised to prepare for them a glorious place in heaven that they should not miss it for everything is ready now."
BELOVED REPENT FROM ALL SINS, BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED AND RAPTURED

CONFESSION AND ACCEPTANCE OF JESUS CHRIST
Dear Lord Jesus Christ; I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please you. I have lived my life for myself only. I am sorry, and I repent. I ask you to forgive me. I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life; I give it to you. From this day forward, help me to live every day for you and in a way that pleases you. I love you, Lord Jesus, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you in Jesus name i pray. Amen

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH 

We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias

(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp 
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Apostle
Michael Felix:+2347033187337

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Apostle Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Apostle's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com


GOD BLESS YOU.

Flag Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS