Tuesday, July 30, 2019

PLEASE ESCAPE HELL FOR HELL IS REAL BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX



PLEASE ESCAPE HELL FOR HELL IS REAL! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
I would like to share with you what the Lord revealed to me in a dream, and I pray for you that you may make heaven at last and escape hell in Jesus name, Amen.

FLEE FROM IMMORALITY:
Beloved saints, In the night; towards the dawn of Friday, 24th of May, as I slept, I saw a boy and a girl in a market place who seems to be in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship and they were very perverse in how they behaved to themselves and I know the Lord was showing to me that boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that most of we youths of this generation practise is not good and it is sinful since it leads to immorality and every manner of sexual sins can later destroy the soul in hell if not repented of.

AGONIZING SCREAM IN HELL:
After that, I saw myself as it is in a large open place with some people who looked like miners or a kind of scientist, they were digging a pit to discover something, they dug and dug in so many place and last of it all, they dug in one certain place and what I heard in my ears from that pit. brethren, it terrified me! Even till now I'm shocked and I cried bitterly when I awoke, brethren what I heard was the most horrific and piercing scream of a young girl coming from the deepest part under the pit, the scream was not something I have ever heard in this world, from the scream, you would know that she was in an excruciating torment and pain and trapped in that torment, the scream of that young girl from hell is still in my ears even as I awoke, beloved, it is the most terrifying scream I have ever heard in my life, pls do not continue in boy Friend & girl Friend, pls repent from all immoral sin and from all kinds of sin for hell fire is a miserable place. So when we heard the horrific scream, the miners ran away and couldn't continue to dig any further. They were all terrified just as I am for the scream we heard was a terrible one, then I awoke and when I woke up, I wept bitterly and sorrowfully for what I saw and heard, I pleaded with God to help us all most especially the youths of this generation, I was terrified even as I awoke and even as I write this message, I could still remember in my ear how piercing that scream was, it was the most painful scream I have ever heard.

REPENT NOW, TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE:
Beloved, pls repent, I beg you from the depth of my heart that you should repent if you are still in any sin and you should give your life totally to Jesus Christ if you have not done so, for now that you are still alive is the only acceptable time to repent and be saved for there is no repentance in the grave for after your journey on earth is over, it is how you lived on earth that matters- did you Follow Christ or you followed the world in it's sinful ways.

REPENT AND FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST.
Decide to Follow Jesus Christ now for tomorrow may be too late.
(1) Flee from all boyfriend and girl friend relationship and from all ungodly relationship.
(2) Flee from all immorality.
(3) Strengthen your relationship with Jesus Christ.
Matthew 25:1-46
More so, always Pray earnestly for the grace to escape hell & make heaven at last.

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call: Pastor Michael Felix+2348084251644

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS