Monday, March 28, 2022

DARE TO ALWAYS EVANGELIZE By Apostle Michael Felix



DARE TO ALWAYS EVANGELIZE by Apostle Michael Felix
I was shown something in a night vision before the dawn of Tuesday February 25, 2020 of which I would let you know and I would also tell you certain things that should stir you up towards evangelism. Nevertheless, the previous day which was on Monday!. While in Church, my G.O was addressing we the workers in the Church and he made emphasis so much on Evangelism and that Evangelism has to be taken very serious and we also looked into this Scriptures.

[Luke  19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.]

[Matthew  18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.]

REACH OUT TO SOULS.

It happened that while I got home and slept, in a night vision, I saw myself mobilizing many christian youths in a building by giving them tracts and telling them to reach out to the Lost souls urgently! We were many and we were in such a hurry as if there was no longer time again for us to do it or as if all the time must be used for evangelism. Then after that, I woke up and the Lord has made me to know that we must intensify our evangelism for the time is short and many souls are perishing in hell everyday.

AN AMAZING SIGHT

I will also like to tell you what may shock you but before that, I would like you to know that we have limited time on earth and we have to make use of our lives mainly in pleasing God by winning souls for Heaven. More so, the Spirit Of The Lord would desire that I should tell you what I saw in some of my outings in evangelism. Beloved, it happened that while I evangelized in Lagos Mainland market on January 30, 2020, that after I had finished evangelizing in the market that day, someone in the market later called me and said, "Pastor come and see", so he directed me and to my amazement, I was shocked, amazed and excited deep in my spirit to see a child of about 7-8years Evangelizing in the large market with a speaker and the spirit of the Lord was upon that child that he spoke and preached exactly the way an adult will do it. The child preached the undiluted Word of God insomuch that a man had to leave his shop from a long distant area in order to come and listen to the gospel the child was preaching for that child preached about Jesus Christ, heaven, hell, the judgement of God and repentance from sin.

YOU TOO CAN EVANGELIZE

So the Lord would want you to know that if that little child could evangelize this way and there was impact, that you too as an adult can do it even much more if only you would take away the shame and be bold for the gospel. The spirit of the Lord also wants you to know that if that child was not afraid to speak the undiluted truth of God's Word that you too should not be ashamed to preach the undiluted Word of God as you go out for evangelism.

YOUR ACT OF EVANGELISM CAN ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO EVANGELIZE

I would also like you to know that I started preaching in the bus on February 8, 2016 and before I started! I had prayed all night with studying the bible for more empowerment. Then as I entered the bus! At first, it was difficult to start but when I saw 3 Muslims entering the bus with that bead they use for prayer! Immediately, I was moved with compassion for their lost souls and I began to preach in the bus!. So by God's grace, day after day, I continued preaching in the bus and it got to a time that I preached in the bus and after I had finished preaching, a Sister who sat beside me in the bus asked me if I was attending Deeper Life because of the way I preached with the scriptures but I told her that I am not attending Deeper Life but it is necessary for us as Christians to wins souls as Jesus Christ commanded us. Then she told me that she also wanted to preach but she was shy to start preaching but immediately I started preaching, she received a conviction by the Spirit of the Lord that she too can also do it and she told me one thing I would always remember, she told me that she was encouraged and she has finally decided to also be evangelizing in the bus.

So I encourage you as a believer:

(1) Have faith that you can evangelize.
(2) Prepare yourself with prayer and the Word of God.
(3) Go out and Evangelize that souls may be saved from hell and make heaven.

The Lord Jesus Says, "Behold, I come quickly and my reward is with me to give to everyone according to how his works shall be".

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with our Spirit. AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU.

1 comment:

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS