Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I ENCOURAGE YOU!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX



I ENCOURAGE YOU!!! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
Beloved, I woke up one Monday morning, with a hymn on my mouth that I was singing out of my lips as I awoke, the Spirit of the Lord then ministered to my heart that we should always be encouraged to keep following the Lord that we should not be discouraged and we should not relent but we should be fervent in loving God. Beloved, I therefore encourage you to continue in the good work in serving God and I know that the Lord would greatly reward you at the end. This is the hymn I sang from my dream even till I awoke and I decided to share it with us, so that we could also encourage ourselves with it and see that God came into this world in the likeness of a man to save us all from our sins. Below is the hymn.

HYMN TITLE: THE HOLLOW OF GOD'S HAND.

1. I am safe, whatever may betide me;
I am safe who ever may deride me;
I am safe, as long as I confide me
In the hollow of God’s hand.

Refrain:

In the blessed hollow of his hand!
In the blessed hollow of his hand!
I am safe while God himself doth hold me
In the blessed hollow of his hand!

2. What tho’ fierce the stormy blasts roar round me;

What tho’ sore life’s trials oft confound me;
I am safe, for naught of ill can wound me
In the hollow of God’s hand. [Refrain]

3. Everlasting arms of love enfold me;

Words of peace the voice divine has told me;
I am safe, while God himself doth hold me
In the hollow of his hand. [Refrain]
My beloved, be encouraged, for God's word says:

2 Chronicles 15:7 Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.

I therefore pray for you my beloved that God almighty would give to us all the grace to always be encouraged in serving Him till we receive our rewards forever in heaven in Jesus name, Amen.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Haven read this, Beloved I would like you to know that God loves us so much and He greatly desires that we also dwell with Him forever in Heaven for not only does God loves us now, God also loves us eternally. Beloved if you would love to surrender your whole life to Jesus Christ now and escape the evil in this world, pls say this prayer below with all your heart and surrender yourself completely to Jesus Christ.

SALVATIONAL PRAYER

Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Michael Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

2 comments:

  1. I give God all the glory for I know that He loves me greatly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah! Let us always rejoice in this, that the King of kings loves us so greatly and we are strengthened the more by His love.

      Delete

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS