Thursday, July 4, 2019

ARE YOU READY, THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

Current date:


ARE YOU READY, THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?! BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX
In the night which was towards the dawn of Saturday 30th of June, 2018. In a night vision, the Lord revealed to me about the rapture and I can say to everyone that it is almost about to happen.

I HEARD SERIOUS SCREAMS OF PEOPLE
I saw myself at home and we were making preparations to go to our rooms and have some rest for the day was far spent when all of a sudden I heard screams of great multitudes of people in the town, they were screaming so loud so I wanted to know why so much people were screaming.
Then I went and looked through the window and I saw that the night sky was full of lights that was glorious to look upon, then I wanted to know for sure why the people in the town were still screaming.
So I went out of my home and then I discovered that the rapture had just happened in the night and the reason why they were screaming is because they never expected it to happen at that time and they had been left behind ( Matthew 24:30).


THE MOST AMAZING SIGHT
Beloved, What I later saw was the most amazing sight I had ever seen on earth, it was the new appearance of humans who had been gloriously raptured.
The saints I saw were first of all transformed before they flew up to be with God and they were so very beautiful, their beauty was so much that they looked like angels.
Brethren, there was one man I saw in particular who was transformed, his body and his clothing were transformed and were sparkling with the purest of white, then after that he ascended up to the sky as though he was uprooted out of this earth to be with God. (Matthew 24:31).

ALSO READ: GLORIOUS TRANSFORMATION OF THE SAINTS BY PASTOR MICHAEL FELIX

I THOUGHT THAT THE RAPTURE HAD HAPPEN REAL
Beloved what I saw was so much real to me and I thought to myself that indeed the rapture had finally happened, so when all these things were going on, the people that were left behind were still screaming for the rapture had happened when they didn't expect it to happen.
also saw some group of people who were walking in the street when the rapture happened and it was only one out of them that was transformed and ascended up to be with God.

THE SAINTS WOULD BE TRANSFORMED
I discovered that the saints would first of all the transformed in an instant and then immediately be taken to heaven (1 Corinthians 15:51-55). but the people I saw that were been raptured were sparsely few compared to those who were left behind (Matthew 7:13-14) 
But those humans who had been raptured were extremely beautiful with their glorified body for you could not have known that they were human beings for they looked much like angels or even more beautiful than that for their bodies were shinning so bright and their cloth were sparkling (Daniel 12:3).
I also saw through the night sky that many points of lights like stars on earth surface all over the earth were ascending up to heaven and that is how it would look like if the rapture takes place in the night in some parts of the world.

DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND
I saw that many that were left behind were very sorrowful for themselves and I also thought that the rapture had happened for what I saw was so real to me. then I woke up.

MANY CHILDREN WILL BE RAPTURED
Before the dawn of today I saw in my dream that many little children would be raptured, I saw many children who were playing in an open field during the day and the rapture happened and they all ascended up.
So not one child were left in that field again, the children appeared to be like 4yrs old. then I awoke. 

BE READY FOR THE RAPTURE
Pls let us be ready for the rapture at all times for I had been having these visions of rapture, BUT I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IS ALMOST ABOUT TO COME AND TAKE HIS CHURCH TO HEAVEN, HE IS PREPARED, HEAVEN IS PREPARED.
THE ANGEL THAT WOULD BLOW THE TRUMPET IS PREPARED AND HE IS JUST WAITING FOR A COMMAND TO BLOW THE TRUMPET THAT WOULD CALL THE PREPARED SAINTS HOME. BUT NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS, ARE YOU PREPARED?.

PLS LET US ALL BE PREPARED AND WE SHALL BE WITH THE LORD WHEN HE SHALL COME TO RAPTURE US. GOD BLESS YOU. AMEN.
For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call
Pastor Mike Felix:+2348084251644

SALVATIONAL PRAYER


Oh Lord God in heaven who has created me, I now acknowledge my sins before thee and I'm sorry for all my sins and repent of them all today, please forgive me through your Son Jesus Christ who died for me and rose again. Lord Jesus Christ, I now receive you into my life as my Lord and Personal Saviour, please put my name in the book of life and help me to be with you in heaven forever and ever. Amen.

JOIN OUR ONLINE MINISTRY/ ONLINE CHURCH
We encourage you to join our online ministry/ online church for divine messages that would prepare you for heaven as we fellowship together with other saints around the world. Tap any of the links to join us on divers social medias
(1) Tap here to join us on WhatsApp
(2) Tap here to Join us on FB Messenger
(3) Tap here to join us on Telegram
(4) Tap here to join us on Imo Messenger 
(5) Tap here to join us on Moya Messenger
(6) Tap here to join our Forum 
(7)  Tap here to join our Prayer Room

For more godly counsels inline with this message, please call Pastor
Mike Felix:+2348084251644

Always visit this website for messages that will prepare you for heaven at last @ www.preparedsaints.blogspot.com 

Please remember to leave a comment at the comment box in order to encourage many.

For Further Inquires And Counseling Contact "Pastor Michael Felix" Via Whats-app @ +2347033187337 or +2348084251644 — Visit Pastor's "Facebook - Page" For More Powerful Mysteries with this link->>>>:  https://fb.me/pastormichaelfelix

SEED SOWING/DONATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
...For Financial Support; Tithe Payment; Seed Sowing/Donations To Enhance "The Prepared Saints Of Heaven Online Ministry" Use Below Account Detail.
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

... To support us anywhere you are around the world. A Donations Of $20 — $200 Will Get This Gospel Reach-out To Millions. You can also make use of the account below
Bank Name: UBA

Account Name: Felix Michael

Account Number: 2227491957

Country: Nigeria

PayPal Account: chifelixmike@gmail.com

                   GOD BLESS YOU

2 comments:

  1. Glory to God, at long last, the time has come. It really has come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah! It's my prayer that many would be prepared for this great event.

      Delete

ENCOURAGE OTHERS WITH YOUR COMMENTS.

DIVINE REVELATIONS